- Any Day Now by Lani Lynn Vale
- Magical Midlife Dating: A Paranormal Women's Fiction Novel by K.F. Breene
- Dark Road to Darjeeling by Deanna Raybourn
- The Jackal by J.R. Ward
- Kiss My Cupcake by Helena Hunting
- Say No More by Karen Rose
- Captive Star by Nora Roberts
- No Offense: A Novel by Meg Cabot
- Dating Dr. Dreamy: A Small Town Second Chance Romance by Lili Valente
- Rhythm of the Road by Autumn Jones Lake
- Hopeless Romantic by Georgia Beers
- How Much I Feel by Marie Force
- Take My Place: A High School Bully Romance by G. Bailey
- To Love A Prince by Rachel Hauck
- The Pool Boy by Nikki Sloane
- Carousel of Hearts: A Putney Classic Romance by Mary Jo Putney
- King of Souls: Nicco and Ari Duet #2 (Verona Legacy) by L.A. Cotton
- No Limits by Lori Foster
June 2020 ❯ July 2020 ❯ August 2020 ❯ September 2020 ❯
1 sentence summary: Academic with commitment issues fakes a relationship with a committed romantic for altruistic reasons, all the while engaging in the most delightful banter since The Hating Game.
Hero: Kiss, Marry or Kill? A former professional athlete with the strength to show for, confident with his emotions & outspokenly in awe of the heroine - I'd marry this man and then divorce him just to be able to marry Zafir again! continue reading
1 sentence summary: Desperate girl with a sad past enters into an arranged marriage with a mafioso who has vengeance on his mind.
Hero: Kiss, Marry or Kill? Kiss, because he is fine for sure but I would prefer not to tie myself to danger for the rest of my life. Big plus: From the get go Mac treats Mariposa with care, and even though there is some power imbalance there clearly is respect on both sides. continue reading
Mix and match over 100 plot devices, character types, eras, genres, and relationship tropes to find the books tailored to your preferences.