Her Mother's Keeper (Language of Love #20)
by Nora Roberts
These two classics by #1 New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts prove that when love is meant to be, nothing can stop it
Less of a Stranger
There’s no way Megan Miller is going to fall for David Katcherton—no matter how handsome or intriguing he is! The man is after her beloved grandfather’s amusement park, and she won’t give it up without a fight. But David is a man used to getting what he wants, and Megan soon discovers that she may be next on his wish list.
Her Mother’s Keeper
Gwen Lacrosse doesn’t know what the deal is with her mother’s new boarder, Luke Powers. One thing’s for sure—never has a man tempted her more. Despite his obvious skill with words and women, Gwen is confident she can resist all his charms. Though the more she pushes him out of her head, the deeper he creeps into her heart.
'Her Mother's Keeper' is tagged as:
- The Law Is a Lady by Nora Roberts Book #2
- Storm Warning by Nora Roberts Book #4
- First Impressions by Nora Roberts Book #5
- Opposites Attract by Nora Roberts Book #9
- Island of Flowers by Nora Roberts Book #10
- Search For Love by Nora Roberts Book #11
- From This Day by Nora Roberts Book #14
- The Heart's Victory by Nora Roberts Book #16