By Love and Grace (Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga #7)
A Powerful Novel of Love, Faith, and Redemption.
When Sean O'Hara meets a beautiful young woman in the library, he senses that his life will never be the same. He quickly learns that Tara is the woman he wants to spend eternity - but at what price? Alone in the world, disowned by his family when he joined the Church, and separated by a continent from his good friends Michael and Emily Hamilton, Sean is suddenly drawn into the eye of an emotional tornado over which he has no control. Or does he?
Tara Parr has every reason to believe that her life will follow a predictable pattern - college, dating, temple marriage, a beautiful family. And indeed, when she meets Sean, the dream promises to become a reality.Until one dark night, when the dream is shattered into a million pieces. Her life is beyond repair . . . or is it? Can Sean help her? Will he help her? Or has he come into her life too late, with too little to give?
From the very first page, you'll be totally captivated by this incredible story of love, sacrifice, healing, and renewal. Stansfield has created characters that will live forever in your heart as you laugh, cry, grieve, and rejoice with them. If you loved her First Love and Forever series, this novel is required reading.
- The Gable Faces East by Anita Stansfield Book #1
- Gables Against the Sky by Anita Stansfield Book #2
- The Three Gifts of Christmas by Anita Stansfield Book #3
- First Love and Forever by Anita Stansfield Book #4
- First Love, Second Chances by Anita Stansfield Book #5
- Now and Forever by Anita Stansfield Book #6
- By Love and Grace by Anita Stansfield Book #7
- Home for Christmas by Anita Stansfield Book #8
- Be the first to leave a review.