Nothing But Love (Amish Love's Changes #4)
If you could choose between a life you like and one you love, could you walk away from everything that you know?
Justine Mercer is young and full of life, hoping to go to college and working her way toward a sizeable savings account. After Rumspringa, she chose to leave behind her Amish parents and choose an Englischer life, and as a result, was shunned from her simple Amish community. No matter how much she misses her old ways, she cannot return to the family she loves, so she must find another way to be happy.
However, life as a server no longer appeals to her, even though her boss is kind and works hard to accommodate any formerly Amish girl. Justine is not happy, but she has no idea of what to do in order to find happiness in her life. That is, until a chance encounter with a rotund patron changes her life forever.
Christina sighed. “I don’t think you realize that we are no longer in what you would call a traditional world.”
Oh no! It was about to start, the lecture Christina always gave when she sensed the girls’ development was being held back by a clinging to the memory of home. It would end with the woman giving her a choice--stay or go.
For Matt Boimer, the decision to remain dedicated to an Amish way of life is not a problem, but the lack of freedom it represents is a cause for concern. He left the community for several years during Rumspringa, but missed home so much that he made the choice to return. However, upon his return, things were not what he had thought they would be, including the fact that the love of his life has married and is expecting her first child.
Although he loves his extended family, Matt knows that it is time to make a decision. An opportunity arises for him to travel to a large ranch, and he jumps at the chance to make a change in his life. When he meets the beautiful Justine, he realizes that there are other changes happening to him, some of which will have happy-ever-after results.
Can Justine make the choice to leave everything she knows far behind for a new life?
Will Matt allow himself to fall in love after his devastating loss?
>>> Amish Love’s Changes Series in Reading order
1. AMISH Romance; Promise of Love, http://amzn.to/1OmS2ac
2. AMISH Romance; Fight for Love, http://amzn.to/1MGfors
3. AMISH Romance; Made to Love, http://amzn.to/25pKG1c
4. AMISH Romance; Nothing But Love,
>>> Amish Garden of Faith Series in Reading Order
1. AMISH Dreams, http://amzn.to/1U37QoV
2. AMISH Faith, http://amzn.to/1LcK6NC
3. AMISH Purpose, http://amzn.to/1R4otMB
4. AMISH Loyalty, http://amzn.to/1LEt6jI
>>> An Amish Hope Series in Reading Order
1. AMISH Turmoil, http://amzn.to/1OtTqxQ
2. AMISH Trial, http://amzn.to/1QcAmDr
3. AMISH Maid, http://amzn.to/1PvjWSw
4. AMISH Savior, http://amzn.to/1Q93YxL
>>> Amish Strands of Love & Chastity Series in Reading Order
1. AMISH Prayers, http://amzn.to/1PuhBq6
2. AMISH Tears, http://amzn.to/1Tf6Ygy
3. AMISH Conviction, http://amzn.to/1VLzp59
4. AMISH Virtues, http://amzn.to/1Qtw6PJ
This book has not been tagged with topics yet.