A Delicate Affair (Decades: A Journey of African American Romance #1)
All too easily, Golden falls into Leonie’s scented embrace, even though he suspects she’s only playing with him until something richer comes along.
Can this country boy convince a big city girl to take a chance on real love, or will she leave him swinging in the wind?
The First in the Decades Series of historical, African-American romance. Continue the journey with these compelling, unforgettable stories.
* January 2018: A Delicate Affair by Lindsay Evans (1900s), LindsayEvansWrites.com
* February 2018: A Secret Desire by Kaia Danielle (1910s), https://about.me/kaiawrites
* March 2018: Love's Serenade by Sheryl Lister (1920s), SherylLister.com
* April 2018: The Art of Love by Suzette Harrison (1930s), SDHBooks.com
* May 2018: Love's Sweet Melody by Kianna Alexander (1940s), AuthorKiannaAlexander.com
* June 2018: Pride and Passion by Carla Buchanan (1950s), CarlaBuchanan.com
* July 2018: Promise Me a Dream by Wayne Jordan (1960s), WayneJordan.net
* August 2018: Election Day by Keith Thomas Walker (1970s), KeithWalkerBooks.com
* September 2018: Made to Hold You by Elle Wright (1980s), ElleWright.com
* October 2018: Thug Love by Zuri Day (1990s), ZuriDay.com
* November 2018: Inconsequential Circumstances by Denise Jeffries (2000s), DeniseJeffries.com
* December 2018: Campaign for Her Heart by Patricia Sargeant (2010s), PatriciaSargeant.com
This book has not been tagged with topics yet.