Storm Cursed (Mercy Thompson #11)
In this new instalment in the No. 1 New York Times bestselling series, Mercy Thompson must face a deadly enemy to defend all she loves . . .
My name is Mercedes Athena Thompson Hauptman, and I am a car mechanic.
And a coyote shapeshifter . . . And the mate of the Alpha of the Columbia Basin werewolf pack.
Even so, none of that would have gotten me into trouble if, a few months ago, I hadn't stood upon a bridge and taken responsibility for the safety of the citizens who lived in our territory. It seemed like the thing to do at the time. It should have only involved hunting down killer goblins, zombie goats, and an occasional troll. Instead, our home was viewed as neutral ground, a place where humans would feel safe to come and treat with the fae.
The reality is that nothing and no one is safe. As generals and politicians face off with the Gray Lords of the fae, a storm is coming and her name is Death.
But we are pack, and we have given our word. We will die to keep it.
- Moon Called by Patricia Briggs Book #1
- Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs Book #2
- Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs Book #3
- Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs Book #4
- Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs Book #5
- River Marked by Patricia Briggs Book #6
- Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs Book #7
- Night Broken by Patricia Briggs Book #8