Immortal Born: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau #30)
by Lynsay Sands
Nothing compares to the physical chemistry between an immortal and his life mate—or to the spellbinding thrills in a new Argeneau novel by New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands…
A simple promise to protect her friend’s infant son has turned Allie Chambers’ existence upside down. Caring for—and feeding—an orphaned vampire baby has been tricky enough. But as little Liam grows, so does his appetite. He needs more blood than she can personally supply. And when her attempts to steal from a blood bank go awry, Allie wakes up surrounded by doctors, cops…and the gorgeous, mesmerizing Magnus, who she can neither trust nor resist.
Magnus never expected to find his life mate breaking into a blood bank. Clearly, Allie is already entwined with his world—in deeper, more dangerous ways than she realizes. A band of vicious rogue immortals is in pursuit, and Magnus’ first task is to keep her safe. His second: to awaken her to mind-blowing pleasure, and hope she’ll accept the life, and the passion, that only he can offer.
'Immortal Born: An Argeneau Novel' is tagged as:
- A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands Book #1
- Love Bites by Lynsay Sands Book #2
- Single White Vampire by Lynsay Sands Book #3
- Tall, Dark & Hungry by Lynsay Sands Book #4
- Tall, Dark and Hungry by Lynsay Sands Book #4
- A Bite to Remember by Lynsay Sands Book #5
- Bite Me If You Can by Lynsay Sands Book #6
- The Accidental Vampire by Lynsay Sands Book #7