The Darkest Whisper 2 (Lords of the Underworld #4.2)
4.00 · 2 ratings · Published: Apr 7th, 2014 |
more“I will protect you, Sabin.” Gwen and Sabin are on the run from a group of fanatics and hunters who are pursuing them, until finally Gwen suffers a deep wound and the chase is ended by Sabin. She just wanted, with all her heart, to protect Sabin. Even though he wants to use her abilities as a harpy, she has still become enamored with him. Evil spirits continue to bewilder and cast suspicion on them through many sinister plots, but they overcome them with their love. Just as they start to fully trust each other, an ironic twist of fate surfaces. After all their hard work of trying to reach each other, they arrive at a final confrontation. What will become of them?
This book has not been tagged with topics yet.
637 ratings 4.28 ·
- The Darkest Night by Rurika Fuyuki Book #1
- The Darkest Kiss by Rurika Fuyuki Book #2
- The Darkest Pleasure by Rurika Fuyuki Book #3
- The Darkest Whisper by Rurika Fuyuki Book #4
- The Darkest Passion by Rurika Fuyuki Book #5
- The Darkest Lie by Rurika Fuyuki Book #6
- The Darkest Secret by Rurika Fuyuki Book #7
- The Darkest Surrender by Rurika Fuyuki Book #8
paranormal · fantasy · demons · contemporary · urban fantasy · vampires · magic · alpha male · tortured heroLords of the Underworld reading order and complete book list ❯