Boy Meets Girl (Boy #2)
by Meg Cabot
Meet Kate Mackenzie. She:
- works for the T.O.D. (short for TyrannicalOffice Despot, also known as Amy Jenkins,Director of the Human Resources Divisionat the New York Journal)
- is sleeping on the couch because herboyfriend of ten years refuses to commit
- can't find an affordable studio apartmentanywhere in New York City
- thinks things can't get any worse.
They can. Because:
- the T.O.D. is making her fire the most popularemployee in the paper's senior staff dining room
- that employee is now suing Kate for wrongfultermination, and
- now Kate has to give a deposition in front ofMitch Hertzog, the scion of one of Manhattan's wealthiest law families,who embraces everything Kate most despises ... but also happens to have a nice smile and a killer bod.
The last thing anybody -- least of all Kate Mackenzie -- expects to findin a legal arbitration is love. But that's the kind of thing that canhappen when ... Boy Meets Girl.
This book has not been tagged with topics yet.