Since the Surrender (Pennyroyal Green #3)
A man of action. . .
Fearless. Loyal. Brilliant. Ruthless. Bold words are always used to describe English war hero Captain Chase Eversea, but another word unfortunately plays a role in every Eversea's destiny: trouble. And trouble for Chase arrives in the form of a mysterious message summoning him to a London rendezvous . . . where he encounters the memory of his most wicked indiscretion in the flesh: Rosalind March—the only woman he could never forget.
A Woman of Passion. . .
Five years ago, the reckless, charming beauty craved the formidable Captain's attention. But now Rosalind is a coolly self-possessed woman, and desire is the last thing on her mind: her sister has mysteriously disappeared and she needs Chase's help to find her. But as their search through London's darkest corners re-ignites long-smoldering passion and memories of old battles, Chase and Rosalind are challenged to surrender: to the depths of a wicked desire, and to the possibility of love.
Rated '3/5 - Open door' for steam/spice/heat level.
- The Perils of Pleasure by Julie Anne Long Book #1
- Like No Other Lover by Julie Anne Long Book #2
- Since the Surrender by Julie Anne Long Book #3
- I Kissed an Earl by Julie Anne Long Book #4
- What I Did For a Duke by Julie Anne Long Book #5
- How the Marquess Was Won by Julie Anne Long Book #6
- A Notorious Countess Confesses by Julie Anne Long Book #7
- It Happened One Midnight by Julie Anne Long Book #8
- Be the first to leave a review.